1. Perform vehicle field test, verification and data collection on public road or test track for ADAS system.
2. Perform test vehicle modification and Instrumentation of the test vehicles.
3. Support customer vehicle application developments in North America.
4. Create / document test plans, procedures and processes, and analyze test data and document results.
5. Track issues, document any test results and coordinate and execute engineering tasks.
6. Perform benchmarking test and technology trend survey on ADAS system in North American market.
7. Perform system tuning under real life condition and discuss with customer.
8. Support various tests with Mobis R&D and different customers.
9. Independently and/or within the group, identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with engineering team.
- Create procedures and processes to analyze data from vehicle testing.
- 1-3 years of working experience with ADAS components
- B.S. degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Computer Engineering
- Ability to utilize CAN tools (CANape, CANoe, etc.) and other test equipment.
- Experience with radar and camera based ADAS system, such as Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global partners, particularly Asia.
- Comfortable with test activities in vehicles on public roads and at test tracks.
- Experience in systems / application / requirements engineering.
- Basic software, electronics, vehicle communication knowledge, such as CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, OBDII, LVDS, etc.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and control systems.
- Valid US driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Good communication skills.
- Travel up to 35% of the time (domestic and international combined).
- Position could possibly be relocated in future.