The automotive cybersecurity engineer will be engaged in development of Mobis's automotive security solutions working with IT backend cloud server engineers.
This position serves as the automotive cybersecurity architect for MTCA cybersecurity development strategy and process, overseeing plans, and schedules for the development of automotive cybersecurity architecture.
Automotive cybersecurity Engineer will be responsible for defining the cybersecurity project policies, strategy, and development ensuring their implementation in all stages of a project from the concept phase to product launch.
Automotive cyber security Engineer will be engaged in technical meetings, communications with Mobis Korea, customers and suppliers.
Education / Technical Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of the 4G LTE/5G wireless, CAN, MOST, and Ethernet communication systems
- Knowledge of cryptography, encryption/authentication, Secure Boot/Flash, HSM, and Code obfuscation.
- Coding skills C, Java, embedded programming languages.
- Knowledge of the FOTA, Over the Air end-to-end system.
- Basic knowledge of automotive subsystems
- Project Management, presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years of related engineering experience
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering concentrating in cyber security discipline
- Experience in developing automotive multimedia/infotainment software highly desired
- Experience with Android, Linux, iOS, BlackBerry (QNX) based development
- Experience in wireless modem or smartphone devices in association with CDMA, EVDO, 4GLTE, HSPA etc
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Eclipse IDE
- Research Automotive Cyber Security trends and report to upper management periodically.
- Define and design Mobis Automotive Cyber Security strategy and Architecture.
- Engage in end-to-end (Vehicle to IT Cloud server) technical discussions, design, implementation and testing.
- Engage in all phase of OTA development.
- Participate in vehicle quality events from end-to-end CyberSecurity perspective.
- Creation of In-Vehicle CyberSecurity requirement, design documents.
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards
- Define test cases and conduct designer level and product level testing.
- Works with the customer/supplier to further define requirements and to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with customer/supplier to improve overall system performance
- Responsible for communication with customer/supplier on design definition
- Responsible for project management and project review with customer/supplier