We are recruiting for a Electrical Product Engineer to support automotive lighting projects
1. Electrical Engineering development responsibilities:
- Knows and applies fundamental electrical engineering concepts, practices, and procedures. Works under minimal supervision, and performs tasks that are somewhat varied and complex in nature.
- Provides electronics related engineering, design, development and production support to all new product development projects, according to established company processes from quotation through product launch.
- Lead root cause analysis and drive proper corrective actions for technical issues.
- Maintain industry standards and design guidelines while balancing the need for cost competitiveness and high quality.
- Drive continuous improvement of product design for reduced cost, increased performance, and high quality.
- Keen system level focus upon defining and verifying product engineering requirements and related vehicle interface requirements.
- Prioritize and guide group activities to design new products, modify existing products, and optimize designs for assembly.
- Generates new concepts for improving electronics design capabilities
2. Customer interfacing/Liaison responsibilities:
- All aspects of electronics related product design and development, from customer concept thru final requirements, review with customer and communication/coordination with local and / or overseas Mobis TC.
- Conduct feasibility reviews and communicate with Customer and MOBIS TC for all development engineering issues.
- Control and support engineering data/documents delivery between customer and local and / or overseas Mobis TC.
- Supports identification and resolution of electronics related Exterior Lighting Quality issues between customer, MOBIS TC and Mobis Mexico Plant .
- Support customer development stage events based on product development timing such as Lit Mockup and Plywood Mockup sample build, DV/PV Test, EMC Test between Customer and MOBIS TC.
- Work on-site but also frequently offsite at customer facilities, as needed.
- Perform benchmarking and technology trend survey on Automotive Lighting system for North American market.