To provide support for the General Affairs and Facilities Department, MTCA
1. Facility Support
- Provide general administration assistance and support.
- Assist in the enforcement of facility contract management
- Assist in updating budget forecasting
- Assist in the review and update of the facilities 5-year deferred maintenance plan.
- Assist in the coordination of construction, renovation and special projects approved for the facility.
- Assist in the overseeing of all maintenance of the site including plumbing, HVAC, electrical and special services.
2. Support facility Building and Event Setup
- Assist with setup/teardown of facilities for meetings, conference rooms, events, etc.
- Assist in the coordination and overseeing of special meetings.
3. Inventory Control
- Assist in the collection, analyzation and preparation of operational data.
- Assist in the General Affairs inventory program including recycling and destruction of products as required.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Assist in the safety conditioning and training of all employees, visitors and contractors.
- Understand and utilize all applicable codes, regulations and company directives.
- Understand and assist in the upkeep of required MIOSHA and OSHA regulations.
- Assist in the security of the facility.
- Assist in the preparation for the arrival of new hires every week.
- Perform other administrative duties and business management tasks as assigned.
Collaborative Working Relationships
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators