1. Need to work with engineering team on vehicle electrical systems, CAN communications and architectures.
2. Will need to learn testing automotive CAN and LIN buses for FCA or GM
3. Working knowledge of software development processes.
4. Need to learn CAN Diagnostic Tools and Simulation Equipment.
5. Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
6. Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
7. Perform Root Cause Analysis
8. Support OEM development stage events based on product development timing
9. Support electrical product design and development and OEM automotive subsystems.
10. Act as Liaison Electrical Engineer and coordinate with MOBIS HQ and OEM for concept design thru final design requirements, including all design review / changes and feasibility reviews.
11. Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger's, emulators, compilers, etc).
12. Working knowledge to performing component level EE validation testing per DVP&R, generating reports, and documenting /tracking issues