1. Act as the business leader responsible for Programs/Projects from inception to the conclusion of the program and represent Mobis with customers.
2. Coordinate with other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals.
3. Develop and maintain program timing plan with all key milestones.
4. Track all open issues, conduct review meetings internal and external with customers.
5. Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with customers.
6. Take full responsibility in leading the organization to program launch.
7. Ensure programs launch on time and meet project deliverables.
8. Ensure program profitability (component, capital, tooling).
9. Oversee functional areas during development to meet key deliverables (Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality and Production).
10. Monitor timing, quality, technical and financial risks and issues on assigned projects. Mitigate risks or resolve issues where possible. Elevate and focus management attention when there is not timely resolution.
Ensure that timely and accurate Gate Reviews (APQP) and routine reports are conducted on assigned projects, using these tools to expose risks and elevate issues.