System Engineering, Autonomous Driving, Autonomous Vehicles, Sensor Fusion, Situational Awareness, World Model, Matlab, Simulink, C++, Mechatronics, sensors, actuators, Model Based System Engineering, Model Based Development, IGVC, AUVSI, ROS, Mobile Robotics, Robot Navigation
Work within Advanced Engineering development teams creating new software for autonomous driving vehicles to:
- Lead creation and maintenance of system requirements, subsystem requirements, and system architecture designs.
- Work with the AE development team to provide guidance and oversite as they design, model, and code new software modules to ensure the work products achieve the specifications and intent of the requirements and design documents.
- Work with the AE analysis and testing teams to provide guidance and oversite as they design and build test vehicles and simulation systems, and develop test plans and work procedures to evaluate ADAS systems both from the AE team and other Mobis entities.
- Pursue innovative approaches to provide optimized solutions to complex problems with focus on maintainability and reliability
3+ years of relevant experience including:
- System engineering for vehicle active safety control software.
- Software development in model based and/or C++ environments.
- Integrating various vehicle subsystem and sensor outputs for new functionalities.
B.S. in Engineering: Systems, Software, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, or other related field
Masters/PhD a plus