The Sales AR Specialist is responsible for issuing purchase orders to suppliers after analysing the delivery forecast from the customer considering the inventory in the Warehouse. Communication with customers and Suppliers. Manage accounts receivable and clearing the remittance from customers in the system.
1. Analyze delivery forecast from customer and prepare accurate sales and delivery forecast.
2. Manage customer releases through the use of EDI.
3. Manager DOH (Days on Hand) through the use of ERP software-SAP
4. Generate and Manage PO with customer and vendors.
5. Managing Account receivable process
6. Analyze a remittance from customers with A/R collection activities
7. Coordinate special shipment requirements with Warehouse leadership team.
8. Look for creative ways to reduce inventory levels
9. Work with Sales Operations Team to improve Accounts Receivable process
Collaborative Working Relationships
Work collaboratively with Warehouse/sales team members.
1-2 points on key task items
1-3 years of experience
1-3 yrs Excel
1-3 yrs SAP
1-3 yrs EDI software
Experience with Customer Systems such as FCA(Fiat Chrysler) E-Supplier
Up to 20% for business trips, domestic and abroad
Language Requirements (if any)
Bi-lingual English/Korean preferred