Corporate Website: www.foriauto.com
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fori Automation is an innovative expanding global supplier of automated assembly equipment for the automotive and aerospace industries and we are seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer. Headquartered in Shelby Twp. Michigan, Fori also has manufacturing facilities located in Mexico, Korea, Germany, India, Brazil, and China. Our global customer base includes both the Automotive and Aerospace OEM final assembly plants, Tier One suppliers to the OEMs, as well as other non-automotive customers.
Responsibilities typically involve engineering and assisting on a project or acting as the engineer on a small project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Control panel concept and design based on line up information from the Mechanical Engineer.
• Guarantee the workability, completeness and accuracy of all designs.
• Coordinate with other Project Engineers regarding schedule, design concepts and other status information on areas of concern.
• Insure that designs are consistent on the project.
• Participate in internal and external design reviews of deliverables.
• Insure that all designs meet either Fori or customer standards.
• Document and maintain engineering records for incorporation into engineer's job book.
• Write software on assigned areas.
• Perform start up and stand by of equipment n assigned areas and shall be able to operate and debug machinery.
• Provide engineering liaison to manufacturing and field service departments.
Position Summary & Requirements:
• Ability to make assist or take the Controls Engineering Lead on a project.
• Knowledge in controls (PC & PLC programming, as well as C++) is a plus.
• Understanding of AB RS Logix 5, RS Logix 5000, and Panelview development software is a plus.
• Opportunity for career growth and advancement
• Laptop & Smart Phone
• 401K + Match
• Bonus eligibility