Job Title: Project Manager – Assembly Systems
Reports To: Director of Program Management
Corporate Website: www.foriauto.com
Company Overview: Fori Automation is a global supplier of welding, assembly, material handling and testing equipment for both automotive and non-automotive customers around the world. Headquartered in Shelby Twp. Michigan, Fori Automation has facilities located in China, Korea, Germany, India, Brazil, and Mexico. Fori Automation focuses on delivering cost effective highly engineered products and systems that can be designed and manufactured globally with localized sales, project management, and service.
Fori's unique diversification is amplified by a wide product offering of Welding Assembly Automation, Vehicle Test Equipment, Assembly Automation, Material Handling/Conveyance and Automated Guided Vehicles.
The Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development recently awarded Fori Automation the first ever "Diversification Award", for successfully growing its non-automotive and aerospace business. Fori Automation, Inc., has been recognized by "Crains Detroit Business" for being on the "FASTEST 50" list of expanding and providing new jobs.
Position Summary & Requirements: Fori Automation is seeking an experienced Project Manager for all aspects of it's business. Candidate will work out of Shelby Twp. Michigan facility and will report to the Director of Program Management.
Candidate must demonstrate the following to be considered:
- Minimum of (6) years experience in project management.
- Minimum of (3) years experience in automotive assembly systems:
- Overall accountability for design / build / install projects – able to manage multiple projects
- Key customer contact
- Responsible for project financial results including performance to budget, cash flow, change management
- Accountable for on-time delivery
- Leadership skills including leading technical teams
- Technical Degree
- PMP certification preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication, and organization skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience in the following areas:
Welding, Test Equipment, Tooling, Automation, Material Handling