NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
Lead researcher for autonomous vehicle advanced engineering projects.
1. Provide technical leadership for autonomous vehicle development project team
- Identify, delegate, and track project tasks of project team members.
- Support technical development of junior members of team.
- Provide single point of contact to management for status and reporting.
- Coordinate team-level decisions for unexpected challenges and changes.
2. Execute research projects
- Work to meet research project objectives on time and within budget.
- Provide effective technical/project leadership to guide and motivate team.
- Create final project reports and ensure necessary documentation is captured.
3. Propose and plan new projects to advance AV technology toward goals
- Participate in development of new concepts and project ideas to advance Mobis AV capabilities.
- Review and refine ideas from other members of department.
- Formulate effective project plans to achieve useful results towards new concepts and ideas.
- Collaborate to budget and plan project resources.
4. Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in modern (CNNs) and traditional (classifiers and planners) AI algorithms and techniques.
- Track regional intelligence and developments in field of expertise.
- Engage in strategic regional activities (workshops, conferences, etc).
- Interact with other professionals/experts in the field.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- R&D project lead experience
- Automotive research & development experience
- Advanced engineering focus
- Autonomous vehicle development experience
- Simulation and system analysis experience
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators