Client: DMI- FORD
- Global Information Technology is Professional IT training and consulting services corporation that has been in business since 1999. Apart from training we also offer services in the areas of Staffing, Networking solutions, Web design and consulting. We have an urgent need for iOS Developer for our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understand of automotive command and control apps is a plus.
- Experience with Android App development is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in iOS development and have published at least 3 or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and push notifications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with memory tuning with tools
- Experience in troubleshooting apps and cleaning them from bugs.
- Able to work on site with other developers using our tools.
- Able to test the code with the development kits.
- Have experience with apps using Bluetooth connection.
- Able to test an app in the testing environment and clear any bugs or issues.
- Able to make adjustments to current version of the app to add more functionalities including:
- Frequencies selections and default values,
- Profile selection and default values
- Confirmation messages for sent commands or chosen profiles.
- Changing advertising time and other parameters,
- Updating app codes