1. Building Administration including reception, phone, quotations from vendors, mail and invoice filing.
2. Administer vehicle insurance requirements.
3. Assist and administer travel requirements and processes.
4. Assist Manager and Assistant Manager of GA on building related requirements.
5. Monitor and administer housekeeping practices.
6. Greet and intake of visitors.
7. Visitor I.D. Badge processing.
8. Attend to building maintenance requirements.
9. Survey, record and order office supplies.
10. Review and implement Event Planning.
11. Monitor budget requirements.
12. Assist in building audits.
13. Cafeteria organization and office coffee production.
14. Support Asset Management issues.
15. Some lifting required (0 to 25 lbs.)
-Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
-Understanding and knowledge of front desk procedures and front desk security.
-Minimum 3+ years office responsibilities in related field
-Bachelor Degree preferred