The Technical Communications Analyst is responsible to support engineering product teams (i.e., Multimedia, Steering, Driving Assistance Systems, Autonomous Driving Systems, Brakes, Lighting, and Integrated Center Stack) in the Research & Development (R&D) groups at the Plymouth location.
1. Compile market research and data for the various product areas across the R&D teams.
2. Understand and secure government rules and regulations pertinent to each product area.
3. Complete reports as needed; communicate daily, weekly and monthly with team and leadership.
4. Secure product source from relevant publications and news feed updates.
5. Identify specific conferences, seminars, trade shows and meetings relevant for the product teams; work with product teams for attendance.
6. Identify network of academic research to support current and future product enhancement and collaboration.
7. Comply with company rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and work instructions.
8. Any other duties as assigned by leader of technical center.
Gather research data for numerous products associated with the R&D teams.
Communicate regularly with leadership and teams to complete reports, schedule conferences for product teams, identify academic research, and abide by company regulations.
3 - 5 years of experience in marketing research, communications.
At least 1 year of Automotive Engineering experience.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience with technical degree preferred.
Proficiency in MS Office (Word PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
Strong market research reports completed in a timely manner.
Language Requirements (if any)
Fluent Korean (read, write)