Position: Account Manger
Global Information Technology is a premier provider of IT training and consulting services. Global Information Technology (GIT) is a State Certified IT Training School serving the Public Domain and Corporations since 1999. We maintain our affiliation with the MMBDC, Automation Alley, CompTIA, Oracle and Microsoft. Apart from training we also offer services in the areas of Staffing, Networking solutions, Web design and consulting.
Job Description: The Account Manager (Field-Based) for Global Information Technology will be responsible for responsible for maintaining and developing existing customer relationships within their given book of business and selling the full suite of Global Information Technology training solution.
- Develop strategic partnerships with all clients and efficiently manage your book of business.
- Have in depth understanding of the client's market and their differentiators.
- Analyze and understand how to grow account margins.
- Know your clients company structures and the decisions makers; ensuring relationships are formed with the Global Information Technology Team.
- Quarterback and develop training solutions for your clients by creating and leading an internal team throughout the sales process.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Recording activity metrics, including client appointments and phone calls within the CRM.
- Account mapping and utilization of sales prospecting tools, including LinkedIn Navigator, to build deep relationships and uncover new decision makers and opportunities within accounts.
- At least 3 years' experience working in Sales and/or Account Management in a Business to Business environment
- Polished presenter and effective communicator to audiences both in-person and virtually
- Ability to successfully handle objections and demonstrate negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and discipline in a fast-paced work environment
- Ambitious and competitive nature Goes for the win!
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the Training Industry and/or Technology Industry is preferred
- Past selling experience in the Training or Technology industry is preferred.
If interested, apply here or please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don't forget to include the position title in the email.