This position provides oversight, leadership, accountability, and project management functions for large strategic and complex projects supporting Client, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) with high visibility at the Agency Executive level. These projects typically have a large diverse set of stakeholders, utilize vendor participation, require coordination of multiple stakeholders, complex schedules, and significant integration with other systems.
- Minimum of six years of professional experience as a project manager for IT software or infrastructure projects involving 50 or more team members.
- Advanced experience managing Agile projects
- Advanced experience managing scope, schedule, and project budget
- Experience with vendor management
- Experience writing or participating in development of Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP) or contracts
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possession of a PMP Certification is highly desired
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com