• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Security, Forensics or related field.
• 7+ years of cyber security, forensics, incident response, or threat hunting experience.
• Preferred Skills:
• Live host forensics
• Creation of Intelligence Reports and Products
• Data source identification, collection, enrichment and analysis, Endpoint, Network security analysis
• Creation, research and mitigation of memory corruption vulnerabilities and exploits
• Malware analysis or Reverse Engineering
• Splunk (SEIM) experience in custom queries, searches, creating correlated alerts, and dashboard creation
• Nessus or Nexpose vulnerability scanning, configuration and report generation experience
Preferred Certifications: CEH, GCFE, GREM, GCTI, GCIH, GCFA, GPEN
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org