• Design and implement the strategic approach to collection, investigation, containment, eradication and recovery processes in Cloud and Virtual Environments.
• Drive the vision and innovation, standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions.
• Monitor emerging IT trends in the healthcare environment and determine its relevance and impact on the company
• Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and communicate long term vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture solutions
• Develop comprehensive strategic reference architectures for infrastructure and/or enterprise Architecture disciplines
• Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive business requirements into strategic designs
• Serve as the technical expert for enterprise-wide or company wide technology and/or application domains
• Oversee systems design and architecture through leadership participation in architecture reviews
• Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture
• Plan and integrate the work activities of virtual IT teams
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
• 8+ years of relevant cyber security design and architecture experience.
• 1-3 years of Cloud/Virtual experience - AWS/Azure
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org