Job Title: Tax Manager - Tax Reporting and Advisory (Corporate Tax)
Job Lcoation: Charlotte, NC/ Chicago, IL/ Dallas, TX/ Denver, CO/ Los Angeles, CA/ New York, NY/ Philadelphia, PA/ San Francisco, CA/ San Jose, CA
Job Type: Full Time
The TRA Manager is responsible for reviewing income and non-income based taxes, statutory income compliance and consulting, transactional taxes, transfer pricing documentation and evaluation, reviewing the tax flow and tax functioning of our client's operations, assisting in the evaluation and implementation of tax software and technology to increase efficiency as well as a variety of other job tasks depending on the engagement.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process.
- Conduct primary review of ASC 740 income tax provision engagements.
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Certifications & Licensures: CPA, or JD/active law license required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org