Job Title: Malware Prevention Reverse Engineer - Cyber Security Defense
Job Location: Addison, TX/ Charlotte, NC/ Denver, CO/ Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time
• In-depth analysis of malware, including authoring analysis reports.
• Tracking malware campaigns, malicious actors, and related infrastructure.
• Creation of tools and scripts to assist in the analysis of malware analysis.
• Field escalations of potentially malicious files and websites from teams within Malware Prevention.
- Strong direct experience of analyzing malware
- Intermediate to advanced malware analysis skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience reverse engineering tools such as IDA Pro, x64dgb, OllyDbg, Immunity Debugger and/or Ghidra
- Solid background in C++ programming and Win32 API's
- Experience creating malware analysis tools and scripts for use in tasks such accelerating malware analysis, unpacking malware, and extracting data (ex - configuration extraction)
- Experience building and maintain scripts to emulate malware and parse c2 response traffic is a plus
- Experience in encryption/obfuscation and how to reverse it is desired
- Can create innovative ways to track progression of malware families, infrastructure and campaigns conducted by ecrime, and cyber espionage actors
- Experience with penetration testing and/or adversary emulation is a plus.
- Background in network traffic analysis.
- Knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP, IRC etc
- GCIH, GREM, GCFA or CISSP is desired, but not required
- Able to work independently on tasks, but also work well within a team environment
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org