Job Title: Sr Consultant, Data Analytics
• Oversee the application and use of technology and analytics on all audits.
• Lead the delivery of ad-hoc and customized analytics designed to enable audit teams to more effectively meet their objectives.
• Identify and provide data-driven business and risk insights as part of the annual planning and Continuous Monitoring processes.
• Collaborate with the Audit Services Data Analytics Technology team to create comprehensive risk dashboards.
• Effectively communicate and interpret insights to end-users, using non-technical terminology.
• Enhance the Audit Services department's understanding and awareness of what is possible through the use of analytics, driving the increased use of data in all audit activities.
• Support strategic ad-hoc initiatives and special projects as needed, balancing multiple priorities.
Technical Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
• Advanced financial acumen and ability to work across multiple business units.
• Experience working with data analytics or data profiling, including leading teams of new analysts.
• Introductory knowledge of SQL coding and advanced business intelligence tools (e.g., Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite, Tableau, QlikView).
• Understanding of business process mining capabilities.
• Minimum of two years of relevant audit experience (either in public accounting or internal audit).
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org