Career Service Coordinator:
Global Information Technology is looking for a talented, results-oriented Career Service Coordinator.
- Provides career counseling and advising for students and alumni in person, via email, Zoom, Skype, and by phone, including career profile updates, adding job search agents, career exploration, career development, job search, resume and cover letter reviews, mock interviews, salary negotiations and graduate school advising.
- Establishes a strategic relationship and works directly with employers, professional associations, and community organizations to facilitate internship/ direct placement opportunities for students.
- Engages in outreach activities to inform employers about the various services Career Services offers.
- Schedules on-campus interviews and information sessions with employers.
- Serves as a host to employers during on-campus recruitments and meets employers at their site.
- Ensures that job alert email communications are updated according to user's preferences.
- Supports career services team in pre-health advising and submitting letters of recommendation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Any combination is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and one year of experience in higher education, employer relations, outreach, career development, or a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Global Information Technology
28600 Southfield Rd,
Lathrup Village, MI 48076
If your skills and experience match the above description and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, send your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.