Job Title: VP of Studios Services and Delivery
Job Location: 100% Remote (Daly City, CA/ New York, NY/ SeaTac, WA)
Job Type: Full Time
● 10+ years senior leadership experience in marketing, creative and design with specific focus on strategy and delivery in a marketing or creative agency or client-side.
● Ability to consult with clients to design solutions to solve their complex marketing, creative and design challenges
● Proven success in leading and managing creative teams that demonstrates growth.
● Be a team-oriented leader, experienced at leading and developing teams, and building and implementing engagements.
● Expert level ability to recruit and retain top performing team members
● Experience working with tools and technology for workflow, project management, reporting, metrics, digital asset and content management systems, etc.
● Understand the creative process from concept to execution to develop operating models, maintain quality and create efficiencies to improve cost, quality, cycle time metrics.
● Willingness to offer thought leadership and offer new ways to approach old problems.
● Excellent planning and negotiating skills, coupled with the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
● Strong P&L, forecasting and budgeting financial management skills and business acumen.
● Agile and adept at changing and shifting priorities.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes at email@example.com